Nurture little ones’ love of reading and understanding of the world with this duo of carefully curated books about 'feelings’. A brilliant way to explore complex emotions and the topic of mental health with young children.
Each beautifully illustrated book approaches the subject differently. We All Have Feelings helps put emotions in context, while Today I Feel explores abstract feelings a child might find difficult to express.
Not only that, but because you are buying two books, you receive over 10% off the RRP.
Suitable for children aged 3 - 5.
THE ‘FEELINGS’ COLLECTION
We All Have Feelings by Thereza Rowe
Winner of the 2020 Academy of British Cover Design award, this charming book by Thereza Rowe puts feelings in a real-world context. So the main character is ‘proud’ when they put on their coat, or ‘sad’ when they have dropped an ice cream. With their incredible popping neon illustrations, this book is a design classic.
Today I Feel by Madalena Moniz
This book contains 26 different feelings, from A - Z. Not only does it contain familiar emotions, like ‘jealousy’ or ‘kindness’, but also more unusual ones like ‘lightness’ or heroic’. Each feeling is accompanied by a wonderful illustration that captures it perfectly.
Upgrade your book set by getting it gift wrapped. It makes the perfect present for that special little one in your life. You can choose to either have your books individually wrapped in tissue paper, or wrapped in a Furoshiki-style fabric wrapping. This fabric can be recycled and reused again to wrap future presents for your loved ones.
Each gift set includes:
- A handwritten personalised message. Please add your message in the box at the checkout.
- A train sticker set that can be used to transform your gift box into a fun train set.
- Two ’Feelings' books individually wrapped in either tissue paper or Japanese Furoshiki-inspired fabric wrapping.
- Two beautiful A5 prints, each with a positive message.
- A sheet of seeded paper for children to plant and to help nurture their love of nature.