These two books are essential reading for any little girl growing up in this confusing and sometimes complex world.
Touching on such subjects as female friendships, solidarity, self-worth and empowerment, they will help them explore their feelings and encourage them to believe they can be anyone they wish to be.
Not only that, but because you are buying two books, you receive over 10% off the RRP.
Suitable for ages 3 – 6.
THE ‘GIRL POWER’ COLLECTION
The Girls by Lauren Ace and Jenny Løvlie
This absolutely stunning book follows the friendship of four girls as they become woman. What starts as a group of friends playing under an apple tree, become a story of lifelong friendship, where we see them support each other through their successes and hard times. An extraordinarily powerful story of female solidarity, this should be an essential text for children across the land. ‘
Dreams For Our Daughters by Ruth Doyle and Ashling Lindsay
This is an inspiring picture book that is a stunning call to arms for young girls to be themselves and forge their own path in life. It is a book you would want every young girl to have, to help them know their potential and believe in themselves.
Upgrade your book set by getting it gift wrapped. It makes the perfect present for that special little one in your life. You can choose to either have your books individually wrapped in tissue paper, or wrapped in a Furoshiki-style fabric wrapping. This fabric can be recycled and reused again to wrap future presents for your loved ones.
Each gift set includes:
- A handwritten personalised message. Please add your message in the box at the checkout.
- A train sticker set that can be used to transform your gift box into a fun train set.
- Two 'Girl Power' books individually wrapped in either tissue paper or Japanese Furoshiki-inspired fabric wrapping.
- Two beautiful A5 prints, each with a positive message.
- A sheet of seeded paper for children to plant and to help nurture their love of nature.