From simple haiku poems about the seasons, to a gorgeous celebration of trees, these two stunning books are the perfect way to introduce your children to the world of poetry.
Not only that, but because you are buying two books, you receive over 10% off the RRP.
Suitable for ages 4-8.
THE 'POETRY' COLLECTION
'Beautiful Day' by Rodula Pappa and Seng Soun Ratanavanh
A picture book of haiku-inspired poems celebrating the four seasons.
Beautiful day! Teach me, too, how to fly, mother swallow!
In simple, poetic verse, a child observes their world from spring to summer, and autumn through winter, in this gentle ode to the seasons, accompanied by exquisite illustrations.
'Be A Tree' by Maria Gianferrari and Felicita Sala
Stretch your branches to the sun.
Be a tree!
In this gorgeous and poetic celebration of one of nature’s greatest creations, acclaimed author Maria Gianferrari and illustrator Felicita Sala both compare us to the beauty and majesty of trees―and gently share the ways in which trees can inspire us to be better people.
Upgrade your book set by getting it gift wrapped. It makes the perfect present for that special little one in your life. You can choose to either have your books individually wrapped in tissue paper, or wrapped in a Furoshiki-style fabric wrapping. This fabric can be recycled and reused again to wrap future presents for your loved ones.
Simply choose the gift wrapping option at the checkout and add to your basket.
Each gift set includes:
- A handwritten personalised message. Please add your message in the box at the checkout.
- A train sticker set that can be used to transform your gift box into a fun train set.
- Two ’Poetry' books individually wrapped in either tissue paper or Japanese Furoshiki-inspired fabric wrapping.
- Two beautiful A5 prints, each with a positive message.
- A sheet of seeded paper for children to plant and to help nurture their love of nature.